Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hi friends -- welcome to my blog. From time to time I will be posting (what I believe to me) interesting tidbits from my life and research. I am currently a National Research Council fellow at the Northwest Fisheries Science Center (NWFSC), NOAA Fisheries. Much of my current research focuses on quantitative ecology -- specifically, Bayesian statistics, time/space series analysis, state-space model formulations, and information theoretic approaches to model selection. I have worked with data from a number of different systems, including coral reef fish, Pacific salmonids, coastal gray wolves, southern resident killer whales, and coastal groundfish.

I am also a proud father to my three children, and husband to my wonderful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment